Quiz : 14-Jun-2016
Erewise daily test makes you revise what you read already.You get add on facts, information and different angles of question on the facts.
Which of the following State Pollution Control Board has recently launched the first ever mobile app on air quality index and monitoring of pollution levels ?
1. Bihar Pollution Control Board
2. Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board
3. Punjab Pollution Control Board
4. Rajasthan Pollution Control Board
India recently became the co-chair of Contact Group on Piracy off the Coast of Somalia (CGPCS) that was initially established under ______?
1. United Nations Security Council Resolution 1851
2. United Nations Security Council Resolution 1918
3. United Nations Security Council Resolution 1970
4. United Nations Security Council Resolution 1873
Which of the following country has topped 2016 Global Retail Development Index (GRDI) released recently ?
4. Sri Lanka
India has recently entered in to International Expedited Traveller Initiative agreement with which of the following countries ?
Which of the following Bollywood actress has been recently named as ambassador for Swachh Saathi programme ?
1. Dia Mirza
2. Hema Malini
3. Sushmita Sen
4. Katrina Kaif
Which of the following state recently inagurated country's first State Data Centre (SDC), designed using green data centre concept ?
1. Madhya Pradesh
2. Uttar Pradesh
4. Himachal Pradesh
Which of the following Indian city has recently delcared Gangetic River dolphin as it's city animal ?
Arjuna award winner Tintu Luka who recently bagged silver medal at Athletics Meet in Prague is an _____?
1. 400 metres and 800 metres athlete
2. Cross country athlete
3. Marathon runner
4. 100 metres athlete