Union Cabinet approves the creation of Telangana by bifurcating the existing State of Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad to be the common capital for initial ten years till Andhra develops a new capital.
>Login To Save for Revision
- India ranked lowly 78th out of 122 countries on 'Human Capital Index' by World Economic Forum. The index ranks countries on the basis of economic potential of their labour force based on several indicators.>Login To Save for Revision
- World's Definitive University Rankings: 'Panjab University' is the best Indian varsity in world's top 400 list; India fared better with five varsities in top 400 as compared to just three last year. 'California Institute of Technology' is at the top for the third consecutive year.>Login To Save for Revision
- Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA), a Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) for reforming the state higher education system has been approved by Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA).>Login To Save for Revision
- 3M Healthcare, the healthcare division of 3M India, honoured with the Sterilization Services Company of the Year award at the Frost & Sullivan’s fifth annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013. These Awards recognizes innovative growth strategies and solutions adopted by top companies in the healthcare industry.>Login To Save for Revision
- Sunil Singhania of Reliance Capital Asset Management becomes first Indian elected to serve on the Board of Governors of CFA Institute. The CFA Institute is a global association of investment professionals.>Login To Save for Revision
- Lalu Yadav sentenced to five-year imprisonment with fine of Rs 25 lakh in one of the 'fodder scam' cases. Jagannath Mishra, another former Bihar chief minister, condemned for four years with Rs 2 lakh fine.>Login To Save for Revision
- National Mission on Oilseeds and Oil Palm (NMOOP) approved by Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs during the 12th Five Year Plan Period. The project, with allocation of Rs.3507 crore, aims to enhance production of vegetable oil sources.
Most Popular Stories
Like us ?
By solving 2 + 2 won't make you genius or by liking Sai Baba post won't make you successful. But if you read boring current affairs delivered by erewise then it will certainly help you crack your exams.
Erewise is a revision web portal especially designed & dedicated to students who want to make it big in the world through their academic skills and talents.
We cater to the needs of those who seek career in high offices by cracking competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Banking, State PCS and others by providing them with comprehensive and interactive learning contents that keep them abreast with the relevant news and events around the world in an appealing way.
Write for us
You can now write your ideas/views on the current affairs and let all others to read them by publishing them on our website.
It's a golden chance to analyse your state of preparations by writing on daily current events and reviewing response/comments received on them.
- India ranked lowly 78th out of 122 countries on 'Human Capital Index' by World Economic Forum. The index ranks countries on the basis of economic potential of their labour force based on several indicators.