Nobel Prize in physics awarded to Belgium's Francois Englert and Britain's Peter Higgs for theorizing the 'god particle' Higgs Boson.
- read more >Login To Save for Revision
- Supreme Court rules minimum 3% reservation for disabled in all Central and state government jobs.>Login To Save for Revision
- Cabinet approves 'National Identification Authority of India Bill' giving statutory status to the UIDAI.
>Login To Save for Revision
- It also seeks to provide legal backing to Aadhaar, which is used to expend subsidies
- The UIDAI, which issues 12-digit Aadhaar numbers to residents, currently operates through an executive order
- India finishes with six medals (2 gold, 3 silver and a bronze) at Track Asia cycling championship held in Thailand; Deborah clinches two gold medals.>Login To Save for Revision
- SB Nayar appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of India Infrastructure Finance Company (IIFCL).>Login To Save for Revision
- The HRD Ministry plans to launch 50 DTH educational channels.>Login To Save for Revision
- Supreme Court allows N. Srinivasan to assume office as Board chief but bars him from participating in Indian Premier League related matters; forms three-member panel to probe allegations of match-fixing in IPL.
Most Popular Stories
Like us ?
By solving 2 + 2 won't make you genius or by liking Sai Baba post won't make you successful. But if you read boring current affairs delivered by erewise then it will certainly help you crack your exams.
Erewise is a revision web portal especially designed & dedicated to students who want to make it big in the world through their academic skills and talents.
We cater to the needs of those who seek career in high offices by cracking competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Banking, State PCS and others by providing them with comprehensive and interactive learning contents that keep them abreast with the relevant news and events around the world in an appealing way.
Write for us
You can now write your ideas/views on the current affairs and let all others to read them by publishing them on our website.
It's a golden chance to analyse your state of preparations by writing on daily current events and reviewing response/comments received on them.
- Supreme Court rules minimum 3% reservation for disabled in all Central and state government jobs.