India celebrates 'National Education Day' across the Country on November 11. The day is observed as such in the honour of eminent educationist Maulana Abul Kalam Azad's birth anniversary. The government also launches a web portal to mark his 125th birth anniversary.
>Login To Save for Revision
- Heena Sidhu clinches the 10-metre women's air pistol gold medal in the World Cup Final in Munich. She thus becomes only the 3rd Indian shooter after Anjali Bhagwat (2003) and Gagan Narang (2008) to win a gold medal in a rifle/pistol event in the ISSF World Cup. The event is held annually featuring only top 10 shooters of the world.>Login To Save for Revision
- Vijaydan Detha, renowned author of Rajasthani folk tales, passes away. He, popularly known as 'Bijji', received many awards including Sahitya Academy and Padmashri. He had also won a nomination for the Literature Nobel in 2006.>Login To Save for Revision
- Acclaimed environmentalist Madhav Gadgil honoured with V.C. Padmanabhan Memorial Award 2013 for 'Ecology and Environment Conservation'.>Login To Save for Revision
- India finishes 5th by crushing Oman 6-1 in the 3rd men's Asian Champions Trophy hockey tournament held at Kakamigahara, Japan.>Login To Save for Revision
- Novak Djokovic defends his ATP World Tour Finals title by beating arch-rival Rafael Nadal 6-3, 6-4 in the final held in London.
Most Popular Stories
Like us ?
By solving 2 + 2 won't make you genius or by liking Sai Baba post won't make you successful. But if you read boring current affairs delivered by erewise then it will certainly help you crack your exams.
Erewise is a revision web portal especially designed & dedicated to students who want to make it big in the world through their academic skills and talents.
We cater to the needs of those who seek career in high offices by cracking competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Banking, State PCS and others by providing them with comprehensive and interactive learning contents that keep them abreast with the relevant news and events around the world in an appealing way.
Write for us
You can now write your ideas/views on the current affairs and let all others to read them by publishing them on our website.
It's a golden chance to analyse your state of preparations by writing on daily current events and reviewing response/comments received on them.
- Heena Sidhu clinches the 10-metre women's air pistol gold medal in the World Cup Final in Munich. She thus becomes only the 3rd Indian shooter after Anjali Bhagwat (2003) and Gagan Narang (2008) to win a gold medal in a rifle/pistol event in the ISSF World Cup. The event is held annually featuring only top 10 shooters of the world.