Blackberry to be sold in $4.7 billion to a consortium led by Canadian firm Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited.
Indian origin and Hyderabad-born Prem Watsa, often called Canada's Warren Buffett, is the founder, chairman, and chief executive of Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd.>Login To Save for Revision
- Supreme Court: Aadhaar (UIDAI) not mandatory to avail of government benefits; Don't issue to illegal migrants>Login To Save for Revision
- Sanjeev Chadha takes over as Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo for the Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region.
He, earlier president of PepsiCo - Middle East and Africa, succeeds recently demised Saad Abdul Latif.>Login To Save for Revision
- Government launches two new schemes for minorities namely “Seekho aur Kamao” and “Jiyo Parsi”. First to improve employability through skill development; second to contain population decline of Parsis in India.>Login To Save for Revision
- RBI to form a 13-member committee, including former Citibank CEO Vikram Pandit and Axis Bank chief Shikha Sharma, to frame a "clear and detailed" vision for financial inclusion across the country.>Login To Save for Revision
- BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) & IICA (Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs) collaborate to come up with nation's first CSR Index; Seeks to improve corporate awareness and participation in Corporate Social Responsibility.
Most Popular Stories
Latest TidbidsLike us ?
By solving 2 + 2 won't make you genius or by liking Sai Baba post won't make you successful. But if you read boring current affairs delivered by erewise then it will certainly help you crack your exams.
Erewise is a revision web portal especially designed & dedicated to students who want to make it big in the world through their academic skills and talents.
We cater to the needs of those who seek career in high offices by cracking competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Banking, State PCS and others by providing them with comprehensive and interactive learning contents that keep them abreast with the relevant news and events around the world in an appealing way.
Write for us
You can now write your ideas/views on the current affairs and let all others to read them by publishing them on our website.
It's a golden chance to analyse your state of preparations by writing on daily current events and reviewing response/comments received on them.
- Supreme Court: Aadhaar (UIDAI) not mandatory to avail of government benefits; Don't issue to illegal migrants