Anjali Gopalan honoured with France highest civilian award "Chevalier de la Legion d'Honneur" for her work on transgenders and HIV positive patients.
>Login To Save for Revision
- Candidate who gets maximum votes will be declared elected even if number of "None Of The Above" (NOTA) votes are more than his: Election Commission>Login To Save for Revision
- The fifth South Asian Conference on Sanitation (SACOSAN-V) concludes in Nepal with the signing of the Kathmandu Declaration. The Declaration, which includes specific points to accelerate the momentum of sanitation in the region, was signed by delegates from all the eight participating nations of South Asia.>Login To Save for Revision
- Serena Williams beat Chinese Li Na (2-6, 6-3, 6-0) to win her second consecutive and fourth overall WTA Championship.>Login To Save for Revision
- Indian Chambers of Commerce (INCHAM) launched in Peru with aims to facilitate Indian Trade & Industry to do business in Peru and other Latin American countries.
Most Popular Stories
Like us ?
By solving 2 + 2 won't make you genius or by liking Sai Baba post won't make you successful. But if you read boring current affairs delivered by erewise then it will certainly help you crack your exams.
Erewise is a revision web portal especially designed & dedicated to students who want to make it big in the world through their academic skills and talents.
We cater to the needs of those who seek career in high offices by cracking competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Banking, State PCS and others by providing them with comprehensive and interactive learning contents that keep them abreast with the relevant news and events around the world in an appealing way.
Write for us
You can now write your ideas/views on the current affairs and let all others to read them by publishing them on our website.
It's a golden chance to analyse your state of preparations by writing on daily current events and reviewing response/comments received on them.
- Candidate who gets maximum votes will be declared elected even if number of "None Of The Above" (NOTA) votes are more than his: Election Commission