Civil Services (Pre) 2011 GS-Paper 1
Erewise team has brought Previous year Test Papers on our Online Test Platform. You can attempt last year questions on our Test platform and analyse your Rank, Marks while revising it any number of time. This Paper is General Studies Paper 1 of Civil Services Preliminary exam conducted by UPSC on 12th June 2011.
- This Test Booklet contains 100 questions. Each item comprises four responses (answers). You select the response which you want to mark on the Answer Sheet. In case, you feel that there is more than one correct response, mark the response which you consider the best. In any case, choose ONLY ONE response for each item.
- All items carry equal marks (2 marks)
- Penalty for wrong answers:
THERE WILL BE PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS MARKED BY THE CANDIDATE.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 0.33 marks will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above to that question, if it has a penalty.
- If a question is Unanswered (not marked), i.e., no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Special Instructions For Online Test
- Internet Connection : Please Ensure that you have an internet connection with fair speed to let you experience smooth conduct of exam without any interruption.
- In case you couldnot complete the examination during the scheduled time because of reasons like Power Failure, Internet connection etc. , you can complete the examination Only during the scheduled Test time. However, You can revise it any number of times later once if you have bought it (with Ranking and analysis).
- Please arrange paper and pen for rough usage and calculations before you start online test.
The lowering of bank rate by the reserve bank of India leads to ?
Overall Rank: (# Revision attempts)
|9||kumarsuman3 #1||9||28.00||00:54:13 Hrs|
|19||kumarsuman3 #2||19||0.00||00:00:57 Hrs|