Civil Services (Pre) 2013 GS-Paper 2
Erewise team has brought Previous year Test Papers on our Online Test Platform. You can attempt last year questions on our Test platform and analyse your Rank, Marks while revising it any number of time. This Paper is General Studies Paper 2 (CSAT) of Civil Services Preliminary exam conducted by UPSC on 26th May 2013.
- This Test Booklet contains 80 questions. Each item comprises four responses (answers). You select the response which you want to mark on the Answer Sheet. In case, you feel that there is more than one correct response, mark the response which you consider the best. In any case, choose ONLY ONE response for each item.
- All items carry equal marks (2.5 marks)
- Penalty for wrong answers: THERE IS NO PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS
Special Instructions For Online Test
- Internet Connection : Please Ensure that you have an internet connection with fair speed to let you experience smooth conduct of exam without any interruption.
- In case you couldnot complete the examination during the scheduled time because of reasons like Power Failure, Internet connection etc. , you can complete the examination Only during the scheduled Test time. However, You can revise it any number of times later once if you have bought it (with Ranking and analysis).
- Please arrange paper and pen for rough usage and calculations before you start online test.
Directions for the following 6 (six ) items (Question No. 66-71 ) :
Given below are six items (Questions 66-71) . Each item describes a situation and is followed by four possible responses. Indicate the response you find most appropriate. Choose only one response for each item. The responses will be evaluated based on the level of appropriateness for the given situation.
*** Please Note that To suit our current format even these questions carry penalty for wrong answers for these six items, unlike exam. We will mark the "most appropriate option" as the "correct" and rest as incorrect.
Directions for the following 8 (eight) items (Question No. 22 - 29) :
Read the following four passages and answer the items that follow each passage. Your answers to these items should be based on the passages only.
Passage -1 (Question No. 22 - 23)
Overall Rank: (# Revision attempts)
|1||harry0172 #2||1||155.00||01:23:00 Hrs|
|3||sandeepthi #2||3||127.50||01:54:38 Hrs|
|5||bashir.doc.3 #2||5||102.50||01:58:14 Hrs|
|7||harry0172 #1||7||65.00||00:46:06 Hrs|
|32||ashishkhairkar #3||32||0.00||00:00:04 Hrs|
|33||ashishkhairkar #1||33||0.00||00:00:05 Hrs|
|34||ashishkhairkar #2||34||0.00||00:00:06 Hrs|
|37||sandeepthi #1||37||0.00||00:00:13 Hrs|
|49||bashir.doc.3 #1||49||0.00||00:09:10 Hrs|