Terms and conditions
These "terms and conditions" govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of it, you must not use this website.
License to use website
- Unless otherwise stated, erewise and its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not :
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website [since erewise.com is primarily a current affairs based website ,the facts and explanations provided here may change over a period of time and bring some redundancy to them. You may bring these descrepancies to our knowledge through mail (email@example.com) or Phone (+91 11-40564869)]
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd's written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd's written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd discretion.
If Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd may disable your user ID and password in Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
User content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on erewise.com servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied.
Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. Users are at their descretion to accept or decline facts/materials presented hereupon.
Limitations of liability
Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd will not be liable to you whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd. has been expressedly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd liability in respect of any :
- death or personal injury caused by Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd;
- or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you think they are unreasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd.'s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
You hereby indemnify Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd. and undertake to keep Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions [,or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time without notifying you. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd.'s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Severability and Unenforceable provisions
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi, India.
erewise.com is a current event based site and various articles hosted here has information which take references from various newspaper and websites. We take due care in ensuring that we donot violate copyright of others in this process and discourage plagiarism. To account for some factual details ,references of related website/books/newspapers are given. You can Report any article to us if you find something inappropriate or some errors with facts and information provided therein.
We however donot take any liability of any such facts/information/material/images/ comment by our registered users, which may have been put on our websites on our comments/Blog/explanation section, and may have been lifted/copied from some source.
Registrations and authorisations
Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd is registered with Registrar of Companies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India under Companies Act 1956 and subject to the rules prescribed by it .
Techlet Solutions Pvt Ltd. is committed to ethical and lawful business conduct in the pursuance of its objectives and will respect and obey all the applicable laws of India.
FULL NAME :Techlet Solutions Private Limited
Service Tax No. : AAECT4694CSD001
Registered : Delhi, India under registration number U72200DL2012PTC245857
Registered Address : C-19, DDA Sheds, Okhla Phase 1, New Delhi - 110061
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org